The faculty and staff of Bloomington High School North affirm the following core beliefs:
- School must be a safe nurturing and mutually respectful community that accepts diversity of experience, ability, culture, race, age, gender, sexual orientation and religion of all individuals.
- A rigorous, relevant curriculum in all disciplines is essential to student success.
- Education is the shared responsibility of all parents, guardians, students, and staffing partnership with the larger community.
- Education prepares students to make responsible choices necessary for a life in a civil, democratic society.
- Education provides students the opportunity to learn the skills necessary for post secondary education, employment and personal growth in the context of being a life-long learner.
- The educational community must assure the essential resources necessary for student success are available to all.
The MCCSC Learning Network subscribes to Policy and Guidelines 2521 of the Monroe County Community School Corporation. Links contained on these pages to information or other organizations are presented as a service and neither constitute nor imply endorsement or warranty.
Copyright © 2004 Bloomington High School North.
3901 North Kinser Pike
Bloomington, Indiana 47404 USA
Fax: (812) 330-7805
Last Updated: October 24, 2011